Intermittent fasting improves your health.
- Fasting has a positive effect on blood sugar and insulin levels, LDL cholesterol and blood pressure.
- The risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s is reduced!
Fasting helps reduce your weight.
- Fat burning is stimulated.
- Meals are saved.
Your performance and well-being increase.
- The brain’s memory performance improves.
- Fasting also slows down the aging process by recycling old and broken cells.
Read more about it here.